Sunday, November 30, 2014

Harlow's Shabby Chic Bird Themes 1st Birthday Party


I can not believe Harlow's first birthday is here and gone! I really had to do a lot of stuff myself because there isn't much out there to by as far as a shabby chic bird theme at any party store. I hope my little girl will appreciate one day all the effort I put into her day to make it special for her! 


My first attempt at a chalkboard sign: 

Mason Jars everywhere:


I put up a sign for people to use the hashtag #happybirthdayharlowrose maybe this will eventually catch on because I'm pretty sure I am the only one who used it!

Bird wall decal I found on clearance!

A time capsule for people to guess what she will be when she grows up!

I had little quotes that make me think of her all over the house:

And lots of flags:

This was made from doilies, paper bags, and old book pages:

Painted Coffee filter roses! I loved how these turned out!

High chair sign hung with pearls!

Her monthly photos:

BJ's did her cake and overall I was happy with it. Not such a high impact cake, but I thought it was cute to have her picture on it.

My Birtjday girl enjoyed it!! 

I got in on the theme with my bird sweater and Harlow's dress had birds as well. We lucked out that it was such a nice day at the end of October!

I'd give just about anything for a picture where we are all looking!!

Wreath for the door made from old book pages and coffee filter roses. 

Favors was Harlow's favorite pancakes in a mason jar!
And the kids were each given a birthday plate made with sharpies and baked so it won't come off- I really loved this craft!

Harlow had a plate too, it was displayed with a sign asking everyone to sign it:

It turned out beautiful!

Shoes I made her from extra fabric from the mason jar lids!

My beautiful little bird! 

First birthday pictures and smash cake session:

And of course, finished out the party weekend at Sesame Place for The Counts Spooktakular Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment