Thursday, July 17, 2014

Quakerbridge Mall Indoor Play Area

Had fun in the indoor play area- to muddy for outdoor play with all if the rain. Bentley kept saying, "Harlow, Harlow" when he would do things- it made me so happy that I could cry that he wanted to do everything with his little sister.  He won't always feel like that, but I hope when they grow up they will be best friends. We came home and Harlow tried peas and I made an iron on shirt for Bentley's birthday coming up next month- it suits him perfectly.
Later on - we played then when Harlow when back for the peas, Bentley climbed up to sneak her Cheerios. 

** EDIT** also today would be the day that I had to call poison control. Harlow finally got to the dog food before mommy swooped her away. I fished it out of her mouth before she swallowed it but was nervous. Poison control had a good laugh and said it's fine but they were surprised she didn't mind the taste. Smh.

No comments:

Post a Comment